Thursday, April 23, 2015

DIY Homemade Anti Aging Eye Cream - redefined mom

Along with pre-made natural eye creams, there is also the concept of creating it yourself - from home!  Some of the best products ever can be made this way.  

I found an article that can help - if you are of the mindset that you have the time and want to give it a whirl, here is a good place to start:


This winter has been hard on this mom. I’ve noticed that under my eyes my skin was getting more dry, puffy and tired looking then it has ever been. I needed some miracle cream without breaking the bank.
I’ve read several articles via Pinterest about coconut oil and it’s benefits which led me to the blog, One Good Thing by Jillee. She had a simple eye cream recipe that I couldn’t wait to try...

Read the entire article here:

DIY Homemade Anti Aging Eye Cream - redefined mom

No comments:

Post a Comment